My name is Larry O’Sullivan. I am a published author as well as a motivational and guest speaker, ideal for your conference, training and team build needs. My talks are unique in that that I combine my 40 years of experience in the Corporate and Financial Services industry with true life, inspirational stories, analogies, humour and tips for success in both business and life, particularly in the service and sales fields.
Over the past 7 years I have spoken on over 100 different topics to all kinds of audiences and have received great reviews. My approach is very flexible, the talks range from a 40 minute presentation to a two day conference facilitation and the principles and concepts I advocate can be used to aid any type of organisation and any person, regardless of their status or position.
Here are a few pointers why you may want to ask me to talk to your employees;
- Author of two published books- "Client Service Excellence, the 10 Commandments" and "How is my Driving? Motivational tips for Success in Business and Life."
- Regarded as a "Legend" in client service and one of the best Private Bankers in South Africa.
- 40 years of Retail, Corporate, International and Private Banking with a leading financial institution in South Africa.
- Looked after a portfolio of clients with an aggregate net asset value in excess of R18 billion.
- 7 years of Motivational and service/sales speaking experience, with over 100 topics to choose from, “tailor- made” to suit your team/audience.
- *Team build and conference facilitator/speaker, Emcees and chairperson (40 minutes to 2 day options) - over 100 talks delivered to a range of companies/groups ideally from 10 to 300 people.